Marketing

Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Article Marketing One Week Goal Strategy

This is a secret strategy that I use myself, and it has proven to be very successful. I call it the one week goal strategy of article marketing. It's easy to do, and it doesn't take up much time.

This article marketing strategy is used to get your articles up and onto the first page of Google in as little as a month or sometimes even less! With this strategy, you'll get tons of publicity for your website, more than 100!

So how do you do this one week goal strategy? You make a one week goal for writing articles. You set a number of articles that you want to make in one week and do it! I use the number 30, because it's a relatively small number for writing articles, and by the end of the month, I'd have at least 120 articles. But you don't have to do 30 articles a week if you don't want to, this is just me.

Set a goal for the week and stick to it. Don't make it too high by saying that you'll make 200 articles a week. That's too much! Just keep it low, somewhere around or below 50 is what I recommend, any higher and you just might quit! So set a number and stick to it. Sticking to it will be the hardest task. Just keep writing and don't stop, before you know it, you'll be busting out articles faster than you ever would!

So choose your one week goal, and then break it up even more. Let's say you want to make 30 articles a week, don't try to do them all in one day. You'll burn yourself out! Just take the number and split it up in even smaller portions. You'll be done in no time at all!

Looking for new internet marketing tactics? Don't worry, I have tons! Check out my website at http://www.marketingentity.com today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home