Marketing

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Money From Article Marketing

I have already bragged here and there how good I am at generating traffic to my site (genius, of course) and how good I am at writing articles (off the scale totally, unquestionably and completely), so now it is only natural to start bragging about how good I am at generating traffic from my articles. And how could I possibly pass this opportunity up, right?

Seriously, though, article marketing is one of the best ways to generate traffic to your site. It is so good that every webmaster worth his salt must consider it.

To illustrate the impact article marketing can have on the traffic to your site, I would like to draw your attention to some very telling picture (see below for the references to it). In order to better understand what I mean, you should know that I started article marketing in mid February 2007. As you can see from the picture in question, the effect of this is not very obvious in February yet, if only because it is the shortest month of the year, but it becomes rather noticeable in March (a slightly over 30% increase) and is quite profound in April. In May, the trend clearly continues.

I should mention here that I have not added any new traffic generating technique to my arsenal since February, so this huge increase in traffic that you can see in the picture is largely due to article marketing.

I submit my articles to only three directories: EzineArticles.com, GoArticles.com, and SearchWarp.com. The response to my articles from the first directory is very good, as I mentioned it in another article posted here and on my site, the visitors to GoArticles.com take a note of them too, but those accidental tourists that hang out on SearchWarp.com practically snub me completely. Peasants!

However, that's only a part of the story. The articles posted on EzineArticles.com and GoArticles.com, and even those on SearchWarp.com are often picked up by other directories, some of which are more specialized, say in SEO or investing, and so my readership can increase this way quite dramatically. Since these articles come with links back to my site, it's hardly surprising that the traffic to my site keeps on growing.

So what do you do with all this traffic except, obviously, bragging about it? Well, I could answer this question, but I would need to show you yet another, even more spectacular, a picture of what is possible with really good traffic, so I am afraid, that I will need to refer you to another copy of this article posted on my site where you can see both pictures. Yes, "they are real and they are spectacular," if I may borrow this phrase from "Seinfeld."

You can see both of these pictures at http://www.eminimethods.com/traffic_articles.html and more articles like that in the same (Eclectic) section of my site.

Waldemar Puszkarz, Ph.D., is a web veteran with 15 years of web surfing under his belt. By training, he is a theoretical physicist, but his interests are much broader than science and include trading financial markets, sports betting, poker, and researching online business opportunities. He is also an avid book reader and sports afficionado. Currently he is making his living mostly as a day trader. He has been in the trading trenches for almost a decade during which he has traded a variety of financial instruments. He is the owner and webmaster of Eminimethods.com (http://www.eminimethods.com) which provides free common sense trading education and simple trading systems for e-mini and stock markets as well as reviews of honest online business opportunities in Meet HOBO (http://www.eminimethods.com/HOBO.html) section of his site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home